What does it mean to “take over the ranch”?
Here at The Ponderosa, we make it possible for YOU to play host to a group of your own! We allow you to literally “take over the ranch” and create a unique Texas experience for your crew. We can accommodate most anything you can dream, including but not limited to, family gatherings/reunions, anniversary celebrations, birthday parties, girls trips, romantic couples getaways, yoga retreats, corporate events/retreats, photography sessions, speaking engagements, workshops and celebrations of most any kind. We love to get creative and help you bring your vision to life. Let's make some memories y’all!!
What does the 24/hr ranch rate include?
- All 4 cabins plus our newly renovated school bus (sleep a total of 12 people)
- Our West Wind Pavilion for yoga, guest speakers, crafts, workshops, or parties
- Our main cabin, The Forge, for dining and gathering socially
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages thoughtfully prepared by our private chef
- stand up paddle boards and a canoe on the pond
- campfires and stargazing
- 160 acres to explore, plus 2 designated hiking trails
- daily longhorn feedings
Massages, campfire acoustic serenades, yoga instruction (private or group), and skeet shooting can also be arranged for an additional cost.
Exploring the quaint town of Saint Jo and nearby wineries is also an option in your downtime, and we are happy to help you plan your off-campus excursions as well!